Friday, August 26, 2016

Beautiful hair is important for us women. Do you have problems with dandruff? Dont worry, we will tell you how to remove it!
All you need is Listerine, water and a spray bottle.
Fill half of the bottle with Listerine & the other half with water. Wash your hair with schampoo and conditioner and spray the scalp (only) with the mixture, keep for about 10-15min and wash your hair ONLY with water and say goodbye to dandruff.

FLOKET E SHENDETSHEM JANE BUKURIA E NJE

FEMRE, POR ZBROKTHI ESHTE ARMIKU I TYRE.

SI TE LARGONI ZBROKTHIN NGA FLOKET TUAJ!

Ju nevoitej vetem uje natyral, listerine (pastrues goje) dhe nje shishe sperkatese..

- Mbusheni shishen me gjysem uje dhe gjysem listerine.. Lani floket tuaj si zakonisht me shampon tuaj dhe zbutesin, me pas sperkateni skalpin e kokes me listerenen mbajeni ate per reth 10-15 min. Shperlaheni floket me uje (pa perdorur shampo) dhe thojini lamtumire zbrokthit..!

No comments:

Post a Comment