Friday, August 26, 2016

Healthy Coco & Chocolate Balls !

Do you love chocolate? Because we do! 
Make your own coco & chocolate balls!
Ingredients   
- 300ml oats 
- 1-2 Tablespoons of honey (depending how sweet taste you want)
- 3 Tablespoons of Cocoa
- 100gr Coconut fat or Coconut butter
- 2 Tablespoons of black coffee
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla sugar / vanilla powder 
- 150ml of granola or musli 
Mix all of the ingredients together till you get a paste, roll the paste in small balls (If you like you can also roll the balls in coconut flakes) and put in the fridge for 15-20min and enjoy.

E dashuroni cokollaten? Sepse ne po!
Beni vete cokollaten tuaj me kokos!
Ingredientet
-300 ml tershere
-1-2 luge caji mjalte (ose me shume ne qofte se i deshironi me te embla)
-3 luge gjelle kakao
-100 gr gjalp kokosi
-2 luge gjelle kafe e zeze
-1 luge gjelle sheqer vanilje / pluhur vanilje
-150 ml musli
Miksoini te gjith ingredientet se bashku derisa te perfitoni masen e plote, krijoni me te topa te vegjel (Ne qoftese deshiorni mund ti beni ato me kokos) Vendosini ne frigorifer per 15 -20 min dhe me pas shijohini!













Click here, Follow us on INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment